Been skipping past people that follow me on twitter that might be worth taking an interest in, so this section attempts to correct that situation.
This page is primarily for twitter people or groups with a low number of tweets, who may be of interest, when their tweets, or time allows a decision to be made about what they are about. Some people on twitter go through a number of accounts, before deciding how they want to present themselves on social media also…
Some music producers also present conflicting messages, as they mix their personal lives with their professional lives, and it may take some time to settle into a style that suits them.
For alignment refers to material that can be shared to the general public, and other nuances. Against refers to material that is not suitable for sharing with the general public, often due to adult content, offensive content, discriminatory content, encourages use of drugs, alcohol and so on. Exceptions may be made.
Alignment or against alignment decisions refers to if Gharr can work with the person or group, it does not necessarily mean that they are actually are as classed, and even if this is the case, does not mean that what they produce is irrelevant.
Uncertain Alignment People
Los Angeles, CA
- Appears to be To be effected by local and world violence, low level wars…
- Has……………. Made a music video for foster care organization
- Appears to be ⚠ Seems to be (on video channel) into the club scene, heavy drinking promotion, women as sexual objects, and possibly later music will reflect this club-style. Of course Mixing of personal life and professional-life can make things confusing.
- 🔗💔 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLx6yUX3ocnv9mAVebJuk9A/videos, and get a new YouTube channel. The owner may know this link is broken, or may be assuming YouTube will get him a named account, or may want to leave previous video channel to obscure history:
- Most of the music is 8 Months old at most, twitter has been around for nearly 7 years with only around 2000 tweets. Probably not a big user of social media in past. 
Uncertain Alignment Groups
Uncertain Alignment Account (may be an individual or group)
- Highlighted: Code:
<span style="color: #770333;">Highlighted</span>
- Strong Alignment/Support
<span style="background-color: #80fafe;">Strong Alignment/Support</span>
- Aligned, or For
<span style="background-color:#88fe88;">Aligned, or For</span>
- ⚠ Appears For/Aligned, but also supports Against Alignment &/or uses references that confuse, or references that state they are Against
<span style="background-color: #f06040;">⚠ Appears For/Aligned, but also supports Against Alignment, uses references that confuse or state they are Against</span>
- Uncertain Alignment
<span style="background-color: #fefa80;">Uncertain Alignment</span>
- Uncertain Alignment, conflicting statements
<span style="color: #800000; background-color: #fefa80;">Uncertain Alignment, conflicting statements</span>
<span style="background-color: #fec0fe;">Against</span>
- Strongly Against
<span style="background-color: #fec0fe;"><strong style="color: #770333;">Strongly Against</strong></span>
- Don’t Care, Unaligned
<span style="background-color: #ffd0b0;">Don't Care, Unaligned</span>
- Studying or Researching topic/subject
<span style="background-color: #bebefe;">Studying or Researching topic/subject</span>
- ⚠ Material That is unsuitable for sharing on Gharr’s Channels
<span style="color: #e0e0ff; background-color: #333399;">⚠ Material That is unsuitable for sharing on Gharr's Channels</span>
- ⚠ Warning Sign: take note of this.
- : Uses links to other social media account or website, forcing users to click multiple times to get to source, some secondary destinations have only a short snippet of article, and the actual article is some place else.
<span style="border-top: 2px solid #000000; background-color: #550303;">🔗</span>
- Sample: 🐣 Account, …
- 📎 Interview Link: To other places in this document; unlikely as the person/group/? is not followed back usually.
- 💭 Notes or impressions about person/group/?
- 🔔 An unanswered question/mystery, thought, or idea, leading statement…
- 🐣 A new account
- 🌐 An social media account that’s been around for some time (years)
- 🗿 Social Media Accounts that vary in age significantly
- 🏺 An social media account that’s been around for some time (months or years), but has few tweets
- 🔗💥 Broken Link
- 🔗💔 Misspelled link
1.0) New Accounts can go in several directions and can even change ownership.
2.0) An old account with few tweets may not tweet often, or regularly deletes old tweets.
—End of Page—
Shortened link to article: ❏❔ Contacts Uncertain General Alignment, Against, or Other [article]: http://wp.me/P10Tww-4dh