Alignment may be used outside TVP, as a general indicator or alignment to something.
The importance of alignment is part of the re-branding of Gharr for 2017, as it allows Gharr to make sure RT (RE-Tweets) will be more focused, and supporting of the persons or groups views. For example @mbauwens might be critical and possibly not support The Venus Project (but he might support the Zeitgeist Movement). Michel Bauwens is still a very interesting person. He and his team have written a lot of supporting material, and Gharr does still RT his material—during the transition, he is person that should make a big difference in how we live on this world.
The movers and shakers of this world will not be the governments, or big companies, it will come from the people all over the world just like you, trying to make this world a better place. You #Techno #Chans, Vocaloid Supporters, and The Venus Project supporters will all be part of changing this world. I am taking notice of you, I might not always RT your material, but may direct my efforts, projects, and aims for many years based on just a few words from you… that is how important I think you are. I don’t just read your stuff on twitter for example, I really take notice of what you say… even if you don’t really realize how important the things you share are to making this world a better place.
Been skipping past people that follow me on twitter that might be worth taking an interest in, so this section attempts to correct that situation.
This page (with TVP) is primarily for twitter people or groups with a low number of tweets, who may be of interest, when their tweets, or time allows a decision to be made about what they are about. Some people on twitter go through a number of accounts, before deciding how they want to present themselves on social media also…
Alignment or against alignment decisions refers to if Gharr can work with the person or group, it does not necessarily mean that they are actually for or against TVP for example: they may just have unusual tactics to sharing information. So don’t take decisions made here to be right for you, check the person or group yourself and make your own decisions, you might find you can work with them.
Alignment may also indicate general alignment to things (greater scope then just TVP).
For example @WhistleBlogs may post things about UFOs and even The Venus Project Foundation (https://twitter.com/Gharr_home/status/919970059346362370), but because they support stuff that is not easy to substantiate or even believe, it can make them less credible, and not aligned to facts based on science, or standard news topics. However there may be people that disagree with this view, the view is held for sharing information here, rather then a sort of report that is meant for the general public, as this may need a much larger article, to include support material, and full on references. Of course there may be occasions were the only support material is the tweets from the person or group, and once discovered such material may be deleted, to obscure the stance of the person or group.
Outside TVP, wider considerations might need to be considered. Article tags, give a broad idea how the article is constructed (for example as notes). Links are covered in Link Variations, and so links and certain related text can be highlighted in a certain way.
Alignment considerations is focused around symbols, and highlights, and should work with all the other methods. However because articles in the main area are time dependent, so it is possible for a short bio of a person or group to change, as they study, and work on their ideas, so in a time line, their opinions may change, and that would be reflected in the differing short bio summaries or relevant points through time. So there is a need to keep a date of edit, and reasons for changes (and possibly history information). Major people, or groups may have a special page (such as the one here), and bio on that page that is referenced from main articles, to reinforce the position, or alignment of person or group for a particular topic.
The news section is a great place to introduce the ideas about what views people and groups hold before they become mainline in an article.
Uncertain Alignment People
- Appears to be For The Venus Project, and a For Resource Based Economy
- Appears to be For Science and Education
- Appears to be For Peace
- 🐣 _Marco___Polo_: “I’m just someone with big ideas and no practicality.” North Carolina, USA, Joined April 2017: “🔔 4th twitter account:”
- 44 Tweets as of April 2017… went into hiatus in 2017…
- Gharr does follow protected accounts, and even sees some tweets of some people or groups in this category, but as a policy, does not share such tweets, as they are not visible to everyone, and thus difficult references to use when communicating with the public global community,
- 1) Nice Eng. RT: https://twitter.com/xkcdComic/status/782934621113626625
- 2) 💭 Likes mentioning The Economist: good reference in libraries, and online.
- 3) Education + Jump in research for RBE (hopefully not for war, as the reference is focused on):
- 4) On Peace:
🏺 End Ignorance AKA @renideneva
- Appears to be Strongly For the Zeitgeist Movement,
- Appears to be For Resource Based Economy via TZM & TVP support
- Appears to be For The Venus Project
- Appears to be For Peace, no more military solutions
- Twitter Bio: “Through technology 7 billion people can be fed and live in a world where innovation, invention and inspiration are shared equally. #TheZeitgeistMovement”
- ⚠ Joined Twitter in October 2011, but possibly young account 🏺 Oldest post of 423 tweets (Oct 2017) is March 2017.
- 🔔 Wonder if the management of this account has changed over the years…?
- Location is Cyprus (island country of just over 1 million people), but the user may not have possibly yet focused on customizing the settings to their liking. The official main languages of that region is Greek and Turkish, but other minor languages also exist there.
- 💭 Get the impression that this group or person will have interesting things to say, and share. Time will tell.
Uncertain Alignment Groups
Uncertain Alignment Account (may be an individual or group)
- Highlighted: Code:
<span style="color: #770333;">Highlighted</span>
- Lock On Topic or identifier of some type ( things that make this person/group different, or different from another) Notes about differences between people/groups, or significant features of group/people. This is in use for people and organizations outside TVP. It’s easy for false memories to form, or confusion over time about facts and differences between people as those facts are not really attached to any identity. Memory just works in its own way. Examples of this style can be found in the pen section.
<span style="color: #525200;">Lock On </span>(<span style="color: #4444cc;"> things that make this person/group different, or different from another</span>)<span style="color: #747400;"> Notes</span>
- Strong Alignment/Support
<span style="background-color: #80fafe;">Strong Alignment/Support</span>
- Aligned, or For
<span style="background-color:#88fe88;">Aligned, or For</span>
- ⚠ Appears For/Aligned, but also supports Against Alignment &/or uses references that confuse, or references that state they are Against
<span style="background-color: #f06040;">⚠ Appears For/Aligned, but also supports Against Alignment, uses references that confuse or state they are Against</span>
- Uncertain Alignment
<span style="background-color: #fefa80;">Uncertain Alignment</span>
- Uncertain Alignment, conflicting statements
<span style="color: #800000; background-color: #fefa80;">Uncertain Alignment, conflicting statements</span>
<span style="background-color: #fec0fe;">Against</span>
- Strongly Against
<span style="background-color: #fec0fe;"><strong style="color: #770333;">Strongly Against</strong></span>
- Don’t Care, Unaligned
<span style="background-color: #ffd0b0;">Don't Care, Unaligned</span>
- Studying or Researching topic/subject
<span style="background-color: #bebefe;">Studying or Researching topic/subject</span>
- ⚠ Material That is unsuitable for sharing on Gharr’s Channels
<span style="color: #e0e0ff; background-color: #333399;">⚠ Material That is unsuitable for sharing on Gharr's Channels</span>
- ⚠ Warning Sign: take note of this.
- : Uses links to other social media account or website, forcing users to click multiple times to get to source, some secondary destinations have only a short snippet of article, and the actual article is some place else.
<span style="border-top: 2px solid #000000; background-color: #550303;">🔗</span>
- Sample: 🐣 Account, …
- 📎 Interview Link: To other places in this document; unlikely as the person/group/? is not followed back usually.
- 💭 Notes or impressions about person/group/?
- 🔔 An unanswered question/mystery, thought, or idea, leading statement…
- 🐣 A new account
- 🌐 A social media account that’s been around for some time (years)
- 🗿 Social Media Accounts that vary in age significantly
- 🏺 A social media account that’s been around for some time (months or years), but has few tweets
Date Entry (for outside TVP Bios)
Time sensitive, and sometimes milestone, or discovery sensitive information may be presented here as they are discovered.
If a conflict of positions for one group is found, then the most up to date one might have priority, in deciding what the position of that group is right now.
For groups that have a large amount of documentation, it may take time to find the relevant information, that pertains to the stance on certain issues or ideas for that organization. Thus that may be considered a discovery, in that it existed before hand, but was not known.
A milestone is when an individual or group changes in some way and that may be a milestone event. Such events are created and did not exist beforehand.
- ▓『⏰ Date: 01 Jan 2000: 🎬 Milestone, 🔍 Discovery 』
<span style="color: #dddddd; background-color: #7b4444;">▓『⏰ Date: 01 Jan 2000: 🎬 Milestone, 🔍 Discovery 』</span>
1.0) New Accounts can go in several directions and can even change ownership.
2.0) An old account with few tweets may not tweet often, or regularly deletes old tweets.
—End of Page—
Shortened link to article: ❏❔ Contacts Uncertain Alignment TVP, Against, or Other [article]: http://wp.me/P10Tww-4cv