Collaborate, Remixing, Modifying, Altering, and Creative Projects
This is my take on creative projects, and working with others. We are all free to do whatever we want, the idea what we will benefit others, our culture, people all over the world, and even our the health of our planet is something interesting. It is the empathy we feel towards others and this world that has extended from our local contacts, to our imaginary bordered country, to the whole world. We love all this world, it is our home after all.
If we are free to work on anything we want to, we don’t have to put up with negative experiences that we may have gained from groups we previously worked with, especially if that work was something we had to do, rather then we wanted to do.
It seems we like to work in leaderless groups, and to do whatever things interest us!
Some cultures may have grown up with the concept of working with small numbers of people as natural. But it is hard to say if such groups stratify to some extent, due to the profit motivated world we live in. An example is of dancers: you will notice some cultures seem to be able to churn out videos of a group of dancers; while other cultures tend to make videos with only a single dancer in it.
If trust is developed, or a brief communication occurs, it is often a form of thanks. By people I also refer to you. These types of communications are also a sign of working together in a community.
“By people I also refer to you:” The basis of this observation, is from looking at twitter for years, people are not reaching out to work with other people, they just pump out stuff. Even if work can not progress without other specialists (such as dancers needing relevant background music, and songs), people still don’t reach out, unless word of mouth informs them that material is already available for them to use to help their projects out. This sharing of ideas, and concepts is also a project in itself.
Creative Commons (both pictures, and designs of a technical nature) and the The GNU General Public License (for programs) are examples of places you can find solid stuff that you can use for your projects. Sharing other people’s music while odd… is something Gharr does all the time, and does get communications, and thanks for. So there may be many places (some possibly unexpected) that you can find material to work with, and that does interest you. Another popular field is computer gamers, and board-gamers reporting on what they do. If you think about it, there is simply a huge amount of things out there that match your interests, and can be worked on. Leaving it out there for the community is not always easy, sometimes others do this as part of their project (Gharr for example shares and promotes music, and many other things).
The other thing you need is a space to hold your work, to form a bridge between your personal work, and the public digital world. WordPress, Twitter, Pinterst, Pearltrees, and GitHub (for programmers), are several examples of places that can hold your work. A lot of people use various video streaming software to share stuff with the public. Musicians for example might share music sheets using other online resources.
Groups can get things done, but if leaderless, things get complex if you are not used to working in such an organization.
Projects that “work with others” are leaderless, and they are not organized, except by you when you work on your own material. You can take your own work (including commentary on what you do, a sort of news), or work with stuff others leave around in the public sphere.
Working with others is abstract, as just because you use other people’s stuff to make new stuff, does not mean that they will notice your efforts, and it’s possible that someone else who has similar interests will notice instead.
You leave your work in the public sphere (unless you choose to use the business for profit approach), but there is the matter of if people will notice your project or not. Getting people to notice what you do can be a full time project in itself. Musicians often face this challenge, but so do technical people, speakers, authors, and gamers.
This is not to say that “useful free work” will make industries for profit happy… they might get upset, since they want to control the market using pre-internet era ideas. Then there is the matter of spyware (that windows has also) that may glean personal information that you might not have intended to share, or give away… such as having to worry about if you can have free speech, or can freely share ideas in a political, market, and military driven, and dominated world. We may be on the edge of a new global era, but old world practices, and concepts still has influence on us (even if they are no longer useful), and the projects that you work on could be impacted on. Examples of this is the curation of public material on your behalf, a questionable practice if you don’t have control over the process, and are fed information in a way that you might not necessarily like.
Anyway, the world is what it is, and you might still have your human rights if you make the effort to find, and share good ideas, and concepts with others: ⭐ https://www.privacytools.io/
Message from the founder, and speaker for the Gharr (group): Have had some interesting milestones in the time that Gharr has existed on the internet, and just recently, as new insights occur.
People like Cheddr AKA @CheddrMusic: “it’s not about you, I just wanted to mention you in my tweets as a thank you for all you do”, and Brainvoyager AKA @BrainvoyagerMsc who said he really appreciates what I do, and possibly changed what he did in life as a result (promoted other artists a lot more). These are like openings, opportunities, or new paths that I am offered to go along—but in the past have overlooked. Gharr is strictly defined, and will not cross the line that is his branding. But the founder of Gharr is not bound to these things, or the brand; and can start up other projects if Gharr can’t remain true to those new projects.
It’s also strange, and unexpected that Gharr is bound to the founder, as the founders health is a problem, so too Gharr reflects that. Perhaps when Gharr (if it ever happens) is less directly linked to the founder, he will become young again—like Miku seems to always be. Anyway… whatever happens to Gharr will be okay… the universe gets to decide that. Still this link to the founder, and the speaker for Gharr is an unexpected part of the branding that has not been considered before, and may offer new unexpected pathways.
The founder of Gharr and the speaker for Gharr (group) would like to show appreciation to all the people that say thank you through various means, and provide new opportunities, and paths (projects) to travel on. Found this most inspirational: “It’s not what you can’t do, but what you can do that should be the focus, and talked about, and be the basis for new projects.”
Yes, it is time for me (the founder) to choose new paths, but hope that Gharr will still remain part of my life. Gharr (group) has helped me through some very difficult times, and given me a great deal of confidence. I am glad Gharr was there for me.
This website (wordpress-site) is currently more of a working area, and is also used to hold information packages, such as Gharr’s short bio. The main communications area has been twitter, and that area appears on the surface to be a meeting area.
The aspect of twitter being used to help with communications, and thus be a online meeting area is a historic legacy, yet work was done using this software-tool. My meetings with The Venus Project, the P2P foundation, and Basic Universal Income, all indicate that the nature of what work is, is changing…
From a social marketer who generally just tweets quotes (quite a few marketers do that automated thing) found these gems
- “Leaders don’t create followers, they create more leaders.”
- “A quote from glass child: I guess it’s true what they say: if you wait long enough everything changes.”
- “Good managers have a bias for action”
Have often got the impression that founders are more like artists, they create. While managers are more like people who manage day to day activities. and thus are action orientated. Leaders can use various techniques form authoritarian, to total delegation methods (which essentially means creating more leaders in some ways, or getting rid of the leadership model).
In our society, and such quotes often have ingrained biases, to keep things as they are, but the reality of today is that people are working in smaller organizations, with lots of automation, and often have to wear several hats—and outsource to get missing skills, hardware, and even physical property (locations).
It is quite clear that what Gharr does is a service, and he even produces products. The amount of thanks Gharr gets is a indication of this. It does not seem to have a monetary value, but does supply a need. The founder gets the impression that the next step for Gharr is to develop a sense of being a performer, and that means entering the lime light in some way—as is already done when Gharr enters into debates involving topics about the activist side of The Venus Project.
This performance aspect can be made to look easy by people like The Glass Child, and others that have some fame, and interesting personalities. People like Matt Steady seem to struggle with making use of things like Patreon, but he does have a lot of personality, and the founder feels he will get a crowd (from the larger fan base) to be interested in what he does.No doubt like other artists, he will find it easier as time goes by—if he can start off on the right foot…
The barrier to Patreon seems to be one of cultures, and that some cultures don’t expect to hang out with the stars, it seems kind of like fiction to them. Initially…the founder’s hands used to literally, nervously shake on the keyboard, when the “famous stars” had one to one conversations… so it’s not hard to understand why Patreon would seem to be an unusual barrier to some people. for the founder, a level of calm occurred when the star’s communications had a purpose, and meaning to Gharr, and that was the focus on promoting things.
These are some extracts of my tweets on this subject:
- #Brainstorming #Ideas and #Projects
- 🌎 perhaps I should also include the word host… since performers like @ayachanmaru1‘s online shows will give me some clues (be a mentor) on how to be good at that. I like the AKB48 handshake event concept.
- 🌎 I’m kind of new (in some ways) to the performing arts projects, and being entertaining (even if it’s as an activist role for The Venus Project), so it may take a little time to get a hang of it 😉
- In the past, I promoted and shared things. But I have seen that I also can be entertaining, and do performances (as a creator, designer, host, speaker, guide, facilitator, moderator, and even a consultant).
- 🌎 Working on extending my skills into the performing arts, so I will be tweeting a little differently, but I hope it will also be more entertaining for you all
- Gharr has always been more in the lime light when supporting The Venus Project, and it does not seem to get in the way of promoting the music, and letting the stars shine brightly. Other “performance” projects could work in the same way.
- If Gharr handles it like Patreon: “just watching, and getting a close up look at all the things you do to make music, is an interesting event in itself.” Then it’s not a conflict, but just another way to promote people.
- Gharr has traditionally stayed in the background and let the stars shine brightly. If Gharr works on performance projects there would seem to be a conflict of interest there. This will be very challenging.
- I am interested in extending what Gharr does into additional things like the performance arts
- #Interesting #performances have seen people use Patreon (not interested in that yet), and also people like @NatashaTsakos: in creating shows for entertainment, content for very technical things, and also possibly to make the world a better place.
- In the past, I promoted and shared things. But I have seen that I also do performances (as a speaker, guide, facilitator, moderator, and even as a consultant).
- A sense of calm occurred when I had a reason to be in the star’s, or famous person’s time line, or life… and for Gharr that is the love of promoting things… I didn’t feel like a loose cog (a funny way to put it)…
- Each of your fans may have different ways that they feel they have a place in your life: from donations, helping you create, giving out guiding words, sharing stories about their lives, being entertaining, being facilitators and moderators… and so on…
- You are also a busy business person, creator, have family commitments, videos to make, albums to make, and gigs to perform at. Those are your boundaries—that you will have to reveal eventually to the people at Patreon.
- And… lol… if your wondering what Gharr is doing… he’s extending his services to include performing arts, what I talked about in the above tweets is a service, but also a performance—as a speaker and guide in this case. #Enjoy ;D
- Also all the best in getting people to get involved in your Patreon channel, just watching, and getting a close up look at all the things you do to make music, is an interesting event in itself.
- Also think promotional gear like t-shirts, key rings, cups, books, blogs, and so on can be a way for fans to have a physical connection to you (and bands in general). You taking the time to sign something, hand-shake, mention a fan, and send gear out to people can mean a lot.
- Also feel networking with people, and establishing bonds (in a similar way that fans like the stars), will be the way to work as a performer. Patreon in some ways encourages this also, so it is the right way to go.
- #Wow radio program hosts, and guides are a form of entertainer… I never realized till now… how much skill it takes to be good at it.
- #Wow I have promoted stuff, but I never realized that I was also being a host, and being an entertainer… even if I stay in the background, and let the stars shine brightly. #revelations
- #Wow without knowing it… I have developed the skills to be an entertainer, and now I can build on that… this might be easier then I realized (because of all the work put in beforehand). #Confidence
- 🚪 I feel #happy.
- 🚪I have lots of experts, and mentors of all ages, that can help me on my journey of being an entertainer (as a creator, designer, host, speaker, guide, facilitator, moderator, and even as a consultant).
- 🚪 I am starting to see all the doors that I can open. #WOW
- 🚪Sometimes being a good host (entertainer) is as easy as just stepping aside an letting a performance begin.
The Venus Project
⭐ Center for Resource Management: https://www.resourcebasedeconomy.org/center-for-resource-management/, https://youtu.be/2XXkG8eVcXU (sorry about the adverts on YouTube) The Venus Project; Resource Based Economy
🍓 Sweet Poems: @kaorut826 📜
Wind bells cool in the hot air
passing through the sunflower in the sky
When the wind blows hot
When it gets hot
it sounds like a tired heart
like your words
Next I want to keep words to tired people
to visit them
I do not think they can be healed with only words,
but it makes me unbearably glad
if you smile even a little
♬ 音無彩加（おとなしあやか）AKA @ayachanmaru1 — Full Concert, Cute (◕ω◕) In Concert Commentary [Piano Music & Songs]: https://twitter.com/ayachanmaru1/status/988712460625604608 (Even takes the trouble to edit the video for us #Awesome) #Electronic #Live #Not_to_be_missed ☆
- Twitter: @YuvalRonMusic
- Seems to have that Jazz element, especially with the vocals.
♬ Yuval Ron, http://yuvalron.com/ — Yuval Ron & Residents Of The Future LP [music]: https://soundcloud.com/yuval-ron/sets/yuval-ron-residents-of-the ❧ #JazzVocals #Fusion #Guitar #Progressive #Folk #Rock
♫ Fall~ Sleeping Giants [music]: https://soundcloud.com/fallsomnia/sleeping-giants-ep ⭐
♫ Minha Obsessão — Os Bravos//The Brave ; Covered by Verônica Barbara, Pvn Music [song/music]: https://youtu.be/lpe4_Qv5t_o ❧
- Weeping Willow Piano Cover By @panda_88key
☆ [SOLO PIANO Cover] Weeping Willow / Scott Joplin [Music]: https://youtu.be/qs187BTFvO8 ⭐
- Electricity is by @VocaloidSongs
☆ Electricity [Megurine Luka, Hatsune Miku, Yuzuki Yukari] [song/music]: https://youtu.be/dZRALNriogk 🎶 #Miku #Hatsune #初音ミク #Vocaloid #ボーカロイド
💃 [MMD / Ray-MMD] Prism Heart (Lat式ミクYohl流ハトアラモデル) [dance/song/music]: https://youtu.be/Au3IyalCkNM ⭐︎ #Miku #Hatsune #初音ミク #Vocaloid #ボーカロイド 🎶
♬ 青年と海//Youth and The Sea [song/music]: https://youtu.be/AD274zBaHvU ⭐ 作詞作曲：Ogawag #Miku #Hatsune #初音ミク #Vocaloid #ボーカロイド
♬「Who We Are」(TechniKen feat. GUMI)【Original Song】: https://youtu.be/lrNPbeqqdWk ☆ #Vocaloid #ボーカロイド #Lost #Love
♬ KIRA – Games ft. Ruby & GUMI (VOCALOID Original) [song/music]: https://youtu.be/qYjvgYYlwSY ☆ #Vocaloid #ボーカロイド #Could_it_be #Love
♬ #kellyhilltone — Ready Kawaii [music]: https://www.mixcloud.com/kellyhilltone/kelly-hill-tone-ready-kawaii-player-april-2018-mix/ #electrohouse #complextro #djset ☆☆☆
Sandra Szabo AKA @therocketqueen9 has currently in 2018 got “Ghost Away” playing on her website. But that may change as time goes on…
- Ghost Away Song: https://twitter.com/therocketqueen9/status/962086055116722177
- Website: http://www.sandraszabo.com/music
🎬 #Actor #Short #Film Midnight! When The Crow Croons [actor:
@AndoAkihiro]: https://youtu.be/n_GsHwYULdo 🎥
- @AndoAkihiro is the main actor in this film.
♬ California (Company Moves AKA @CmpnyMvs remix) [vocals/music]: https://skiomusic.com/company-moves/charlotte-cardin-california-company-moves-remix ❧ #Electronic #Awesome
★『Hit Like A Girl Contest 2018』Good Times Bad Times — LED ZEPPELIN / Cover by Yoyoka , 8 year old drummer [music]: https://vimeo.com/263985244 🎶
☆ Watercolor Sky [song/music]: https://youtu.be/sY9eiEjk3uE 🎶
♬ Martin Cilia — Makua Beach from Going to Kaleponi [music]: https://youtu.be/KNQnpcJILpU ❧
♬ Martin Cilia — End of Summer [music]: https://youtu.be/09Hy2j-zub8 ❧
♬ The Atlantics — The Crack of Noon [music]: https://youtu.be/pLnEl0t1J_Y ❧
- Source of music on twitter: @theatlantics
♬ Andrew Adams — Bonfire [music]: https://soundcloud.com/user-andrewadams/bonfire ❧ #electro
♬ @CheddrMusic — Three Sheets: To the Wind LP [vocals/music]: https://cheddr.bandcamp.com/album/three-sheets-to-the-wind ❧ #Melodic #Synths #Modern #Beats #Pianos #Strings
♬ Coldplay ft. DeeSaxx – A Sky Full Of Stars (Saxophone Version) [song/music]: https://youtu.be/XF6nUCaUta0 ❧
♬ Frans – If I Were Sorry (Saxophone Cover by DeeSaxx) [song/music]: https://youtu.be/G3xEQt4IjQs ❧
♬ Nora En Pure feat. DeeSaxx – Saltwater (Live Saxophone Impro) [vocals/music]: https://youtu.be/3DhTbA18Qjo ❧
♬ Robin Schulz & James Blunt – OK (Saxophone cover by DeeSaxx) [music]: https://youtu.be/6Gxwgirpgyg ❧ #Cool
♬ Art Block — Eliza EP [song/music]: https://artblock.bandcamp.com/album/eliza-ep ❧
- Art Block AKA @artblockmusic
♬ 30-mio- AKA @onlystar30 — Love letter [song/music]: https://youtu.be/VTT2CDTlmBg 🌸 ✈ 💟
♬ Matt Steady AKA @MattStoicSteady — “Echoes of Albion” LP [songs and music]: https://mattsteady.com/echoes-of-albion/ #Dark #Risky #Celtic #Blues
And speaking of risky, there could be some cool music here! 🎧 Mixes [article]: http://wp.me/P10Tww-3L2
💃 TEARS-ティアーズ AKA @tears20161129 — MV「storia」[dance/song/music]: https://youtu.be/_BMNmiHcDt8 🌸#Amazing
♬ ‘Parabola’ – Tool – Drum Cover [music]: https://youtu.be/q4Y8Ct1Hz0Y ❧
♬ w00ds — Real Friends [music]: https://soundcloud.com/w00ds/03-real-friends ❧
If you are not familiar with a @vocaloid_key loop [pedal] device, here is a cool demo of a #loop #pedal! ♬ @eriguitar, http://ogawaeri.com/ — ロードムービー ループステーション使用ver//Road Movie [song/music]: https://youtu.be/bY5c3xz1e_U ❧
A @vocaloid_key loop is able to use voice, here’s a cool example of that with another instrument called a #Launchpad that is quite popular ♬ Madeon – Pop Culture [songs & music]: https://youtu.be/lTx3G6h2xyA ❧ #Miku #Hatsune #初音ミク #Vocaloid #ボーカロイド
♬ VOCALOID Keyboard — ボカロを歌わせるキーボード誕生！[song/music]: https://youtu.be/2Vy6iEZ730Y ❧
♬ Francesco Zane — CORNERSTONES Album [songs & music]: https://francescozane.bandcamp.com/ ❧
- Artist Francesco Zam AKA @czkmusic
♬ Lachi — Namaste [song/music]: https://lnk.to/Namaste ❧ Played for all the Mexican #Reggae #Chans (about 3.25 min when played on beatport)
- Artist: Lachi AKA @lachimusic; does have some adult themes… dope, reggae. Is a complex person with many sides.
- Artist: iambohdi AKA @iambohdi
♬ MesAyah — Alone [vocals/music/rapping]: https://youtu.be/OhSXbPpYz8w ❧
🎶 Angel Lilly AKA @nmgal007 💗 Better Plans ~Acoustic Raw LP Album [songs and music]: https://www.reverbnation.com/angellilly/song/28642642-better-plans-acoustic-raw #Alternative #Love #Romantic #Blues Celebrate Life
♬ Andrew Weatherall – 29th March 2018 [curating around 2 hrs of music]: https://www.mixcloud.com/NTSRadio/andrew-weatherall-29th-march-2018/ ❧
♬ yukkerom — Tereport [music]: https://soundcloud.com/yusuke-kino/tereport ❧ ⚠ Via the wild 8 bit crowd 📌 O_O
♬ #kellyhilltone — A Cruel Angel’s Thesis (Neon Genesis Evangelion Remix) [song/music]: https://soundcloud.com/kellyhilltone/kelly-hill-tone-a-cruel-angels-thesis-neon-genesis-evangelion-remix 🌸 (◕ω◕) kawaii #Miku #Hatsune #初音ミク #Vocaloid #ボーカロイド
♬ ENGAG•ING (エンゲージング) 2ndシングル『恋咲き花火』ライブ映像 “Love blooming fireworks” live performance [dance/song/music]: https://youtu.be/7XG5Ae2Bv4U 💃 💗 🐰💕 ⭐ #愛川こずえ
♬ ENGAG•ING (エンゲージング)1stシングル「春風スターター」ライブ映像 “Spring breeze starter” live performance [dance/song/music]: https://youtu.be/v-zS3bSB8uE 💃 💗 🐰💕 ⭐ #愛川こずえ
♬ ENGAG•ING (エンゲージング)「PACHI☆PACHI」ライブ映像 live performance [dance/song/music]: https://youtu.be/Mpo1m7PWk40 💃 💗 🐰💕 ⭐ #愛川こずえ
Link: #Kozue ☆ The 着物（kimono）Mix [article]: http://wp.me/p10Tww-3RR#iLovu ⭐
♬ #kellyhilltone — #VOCALOID #HATSUNE #MIKU #COSPLAY #DANCE [song/music]: https://youtu.be/5GsLGoNw8v4 💃 (◕ω◕) kawaii #初音ミク #ボーカロイド #Cartoomics #Comiccon #Techno #Chans
♬ #kellyhilltone — A Cruel Angel’s Thesis [#cosplay dance/song/music]: https://youtu.be/x20aY7cb-9Y 💃 (◕ω◕) kawaii #Miku #Hatsune #初音ミク #Vocaloid #ボーカロイド
♬ L2M — Don’t Come Back Around [Official Music Video] [song/music]: https://youtu.be/Ri4rRUBUam4 ❧
- L2M AKA @L2MOfficial
♬ サポニン『NEW WORLD』Music Video (Full ver.) [song/music]: https://youtu.be/R0DnPHZfEyw ☆
☆【初音ミク V3 – Hatsune Miku】Abnormal seed (Transfer)【Original】[music]: https://youtu.be/794yOqU3-Wc (◕ω◕) #Vocaloid #ボーカロイド #Techno #Chans
⭐ Don’t forget that most of the posts I do here, and the music also 🚪Works on TOR✅ Be whoever U want to be #Techno #Chans and Vocaloid fans: support #Free #Speech & #Human #Rights
⭐ https://www.privacytools.io/ “provides knowledge and tools to protect your privacy against global mass surveillance.” #Free #Speech Say want you want, be whoever you want.
❤ Always working hard to put a smile on your face #Techno #Chans, and vocaloid fans. You are the reason why I do what I do, and why I am really here… to make your world a better place is my wish. Some call it selfish functionality (I enjoy the thought of making this tiny solar system a better place, and acting on those impulses. To put that smile on your face is my ultimate project of love to this universe), and others call it an alternative word for love: Extensionality (◕ω◕)—doing things that enhance your life (⋟^ω^⋞)/
Last edited in April 2018
Shortened link to article: ☆ Semi-Retirement Mix [article]: https://wp.me/p10Tww-4zI
—End of Article—
The Material below this point may, or may not be supported by the article, author, or any of those people or organizations that may be mentioned in the above article.
Any material below this point could be: adverts; endorsements; paid to click sites (some may try to trick you into clicking on them by using misleading graphics and/or words); misleading material; material that is for, or against the above article; or other types of material that is not part of the above article.
In single article view: this article does have an associated “Leave a Reply” and “Enter your comment here…” comment box below this point. You should get used to where this comment box is located before you try to leave a comment for this article.
Thank you for taking an interest in this WordPress page.