The Venus Project
The Venus Project wants the world to change to a Resource Based Economy
- “The Venus Project,” and the “Global Volunteers,” [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3Wx]
- The Venus Project and The Global Community [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3GT]
- The Venus Project 2015 [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3hm]
- A thank you to supporters, and members [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3cW]
- The Venus Project Music Crew Presents [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2Pn]
- The Venus Project — The War Tumor [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2OA]
- The Venus Project – Science Vs Religion [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2Om]
- The Venus Project Tags [http://wp.me/p10Tww-1R4]
- The Venus Project “PARADISE OR OBLIVION” [http://wp.me/p10Tww-18K]
- The Venus Project & What You Can Do [http://wp.me/p10Tww-FQ]
- @tkatsumi06j interviews Gharr [http://wp.me/p10Tww-G9]
- The Venus Project [http://wp.me/p10Tww-nI]
- The Venus Project and The Zeitgeist Movement Split [http://wp.me/p10Tww-mm]
- 🌰 The Venus Project In A Nutshell (Almost) [http://wp.me/p10Tww-hR]
- Not basing your society around money: TVP; and TZM [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2WF]
“Opinions are very dangerous because they aren’t based on scientific studies. When you ask a scientist whether he has some information along a certain area, he usually refers to some physical referent. The average person, who is not involved in the scientific method, usually does not.
– Jacque Fresco” ~Source accessed 2017: https://www.thevenusproject.com/multimedia/the-scientific-method/
- Evolving Language, #Transhumans, AI, and robots [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3Vp]
- Non-interpretable language [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3Wx]
- S-Curve Adoption of Intelligent AI Species [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3Zq]
- The Robot (with AI) Garden and Farm Mix [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3X3]
- The Crystalline Structure Mix [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3VI]
- The 着物（kimono）Mix [http://wp.me/p10Tww-3RR]
- Beyond Borders, Nationalism, and our Body [http://wp.me/p10Tww-36y]
- #energy #3Dprinter #information #recycling #internet [http://wp.me/p10Tww-33v]
- Thinking Backwards [http://wp.me/p10Tww-33k]
- Non-interpretable language [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2WF]
- Intelligent Solar Roadways [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2Vy]
- The Energy Internet Explained, with Jeremy Rifkin [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2UT]
- ✎ Abundance 360 & Exp. Technologies (2014) [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2UQ]
- The Choice is Ours [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2Py]
- Want it Better? Make it Better! TVP [music] [http://wp.me/p10Tww-2D0]
The Venus Project 2015
- Sue Everatt talk at TEDx, and FUTURE MY LOVE.
Evolving Language, #Transhumans, AI, and robots
As humanity makes use of machines, automation, IOT, and AI; our language will change. Most notably AI might give insights into a single interpretation (or non-interpretation) language. The only way to check this out is to see what people are saying in the field. Surprisingly empathy and a continually variable language-meanings may form part of a non-interpretation language. The variable part possibly notes the idea our language evolves and changes at ever increasing rates (exponential) as it tracks technological change, and social change.
S-Curve Adoption of Intelligent AI Species
This is the concept that we are nearing the end of adopting automation, and now we are entering a era or #IOT and the increasing adoption of #AI. The AI could be the highest level of abstraction for data collected by the #IOT sensors.
AI could also be used in many other fields like care of the elderly, rescue, medicine, engineering and so on. Obviously the AI will be serving humans or working with humans (it’s hoped), and so humans will still have a place in the decision making process of determining what type of world we and the AI live in.
The Robot (with artificial intelligence) Garden and Farm Mix
At end, a talk about the future of farming.
The Crystalline Structure Mix
The End of The Venus Project Magazine. Finding, and sharing good ideas.
Reference Comments On Sharing, Society, and Chaos
Beyond Borders, Nationalism, and our Body
Beyond Borders, Nationalism, and our Body
With the EU some people have associated themselves not with a country, but with the EU. In addition Muslim Military Groups, seem to be using the idea of no borders (they were created by European Powers mostly) to rally supporters into political aims: but not completely sure of the resultant physical aims, versus religious aims.
So Beyond Borders, Nationalism, and our Body, is a controversial topic, but it is also a direction The Venus Project is interested, as it will result in the formation of a Global Community.
#energy #3Dprinter #information #recycling #internet
✎ A World Beyond Markets
✎ The Third Industrial Revolution (the new internet age, social projects (zero cost) have value
“All our cities will be separated by a half mile of landscaped areas and returned to the natural ecological balance. The lakes, the hills, the valleys, the animal life between cities will go back to nature.” Introduction to Sociocyberneering – Larry King interview (1974) ~ Source accessed 2017: https://www.thevenusproject.com/multimedia/sad-zoos/
- Original Picture Name: “Research centre of The Venus Project”
- Author: Nicknak
- Source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Research_centre_of_The_Venus_Project.jpg
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en
“Gharr TVP Symbol” by Gharr (a group of people): http://wp.me/p10Tww-3cW is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
“The Venus Project would replace politicians with a cybernated society in which all of the physical entities are managed and operated by computerized systems. The only region that the computers do not operate or manage is the surveillance of human beings. This would be completely unnecessary and considered socially offensive. A society that uses technology without human concern has no basis of survival. Communism has no blueprint or methodology to carry out their ideals and along with capitalism, fascism, and socialism, will ultimately go down in history as failed social experiments.”
Frequently Asked Questions From Over 40 Years ~ Source accessed 2017: https://www.thevenusproject.com/multimedia/head-of-nothingness/
Last edited in April 2017
Gharr is currently in hiatus: “I miss writing all those articles, and sharing all those great things, and ideas on the internet.” Sept 2016
Shortened link to article: ☆ The Test Cities [article]: http://wp.me/p10Tww-45N
—End of Article—
The Material below this point may, or may not be supported by the article, author, or any of those people or organizations that may be mentioned in the above article.
Any material below this point could be: adverts; endorsements; paid to click sites (some may try to trick you into clicking on them by using misleading graphics and/or words); misleading material; material that is for, or against the above article; or other types of material that is not part of the above article.
In single article view: this article does have an associated “Leave a Reply” and “Enter your comment here…” comment box below this point. You should get used to where this comment box is located before you try to leave a comment for this article.
Thank you for taking an interest in this WordPress page.