☆ 【Galaco, Luka, Sonika】 Galactic Masterchart #VOCALOID [song/music]: http://youtu.be/aZYS98GrqQU #First #Contact
~ played 4 @Nighthawk_Black #ETFirstContact
I put in the following tweets as they are interesting, and they can easily be used as references to produce a entirely new article.
- Looks like you’re out of a JOB @Nighthawk_Black, out first alien contact person will be @VocaloidSongs : http://youtu.be/aZYS98GrqQU
- RT @VocaloidSongs “@Gharr_home @Nighthawk_Black xD technically I am taking care of the job of aliens that do the same thing as him, if I read correctly, :P”
- ~ @VocaloidSongs @Nighthawk_Black searches 4 planets in other star systems & interested in life on other star systems http://bit.ly/denayj
- ~ @VocaloidSongs @Nighthawk_Black also like this: Become a planet hunter (or just help the astronomers out) http://bit.ly/iapbWn
- ~ @VocaloidSongs dance I dedicate to @Nighthawk_Black’s SETI map & ET: http://bit.ly/t8DH0J : UFO [dance]: http://youtu.be/spnq2e9Rj7M
- ~ @Nighthawk_Black Technically, @VocaloidSongs your music might be used by the amateur astronomer (possibly) to contact alien civilizations.
- RT @VocaloidSongs “@Gharr_home @Nighthawk_Black well theoretically, but the information in the song is extremely difficult to interpret, it would take decades”
- ~ @VocaloidSongs @Nighthawk_Black Randomly aimed beam of energy (your song) might reach an alien civilization one day http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1956.htm
- ~ @VocaloidSongs @Nighthawk_Black lol, or the aliens might have invented Vocaloid music millions of years ago, & it’s just reaching us now
- RT @PlanetaryHabLab Current estimate: There are over 100 nearby Earth-like planets and 67 to 134 billions in our galaxy http://phl.upr.edu/library/notes/statisticsofnearbyearth-likeplanetsaroundm-dwarfsstars
- ~ @VocaloidSongs @Nighthawk_Black if U used Voyager program plaque data–might B surprised by how quickly super-computers can find patterns.
- ~ @VocaloidSongs @Nighthawk_Black Light speed signals can take long time 2 reach other stars–to see why try this: http://www.shatters.net/celestia/
- ~ @VocaloidSongs @Nighthawk_Black burst of information, can contain your song & other information that will make it easier to interpret.
- RT @VocaloidSongs “@Gharr_home @Nighthawk_Black that is true. The song combined with the plaque would be easier to interpret.” ref: https://twitter.com/VocaloidSongs/status/323812220855263233
- ~ @VocaloidSongs @Nighthawk_Black Yes lazers with high bit-rates per second could send a lot more information too: http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/17/16570676-one-to-beam-up-nasa-uses-a-laser-to-send-mona-lisa-to-the-moon?lite
- ~ @VocaloidSongs @Nighthawk_Black example: Physicists push 26 terabits per second down a laserbeam [article]: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2011-05/23/26-terabit-laser ref https://twitter.com/Gharr_home/status/323816142336565249
Last edited in Apr 2013
Shortened link to article: ☆ Alien: First Contact Music [article]: http://wp.me/p10Tww-24k
—End of Article—
Material below this point may or may not be supported by the article, author, or any of those people or organizations that may be mentioned in the above article.
Any material below this point could be adverts; endorsements; paid to click sites (often they may try to trick you into clicking on them using graphics and/or words, or false comment boxes for example); misleading material; material that is for, or against the above article; or other types of material that is not part of the above article.
In single article view: this article does have an associated “Leave a Reply” and “Enter your comment here…” comment box below this point. You should get used to where this comment box is located before you try to leave a comment for this article.