World (International) Cat Day
Neko is a Japanese word that means cat: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neko
World/International Cat Day: Occurs on different days all over the world: Europe: 17’th Feb; U.S.: 29’th Oct; Russia: 1 Mar.
There are also lots of other cat days celebrated around the world:
- 22’nd Feb is The Day of the Cat in Japan
♬ @decktonic — Forgotten Machines [song/music]: http://youtu.be/GLMh-UfV8_U
Shortened link: ♬ @decktonic — Forgotten Machines [song/music]: http://bit.ly/13d0UZc
1) Vogue.it (accessed on Feb 2013): http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/that-s-too-much/2012/04/world-cat-day
2) High Paw (accessed on Feb 2013): http://www.highpaw.com/2012/08/03/world-cat-day-is-august-8-2012/
3) Go Go News (accessed on Feb 2013): http://www.gogonews.com/posts-World+Cat+Day!-9605.html
4) Cute Calendar (accessed on Feb 2013): http://www.cute-calendar.com/event/world-cat-day/6589-world.html
5) Rete Uno (accessed on Feb 2013): http://la2.rsi.ch/home/networks/reteuno/consulenze/2013/02/20/Giornata-gatto-1.html
6) Hukumusume (accessed on Feb 2013): http://hukumusume.com/366/kinenbi/pc/02gatu/2_22.htm
Shortened link to article: World (International) Cat Day and Forgotten Machines [article]: http://wp.me/p10Tww-1TU
—End of Article—
Material below this point may or may not be supported by the article, author, or any of those people or organizations that may be mentioned in the above article.
Any material below this point could be adverts; endorsements; paid to click sites (often they may try and trick you into clicking on them using graphics and/or words, or false comment boxes for example); misleading material; material that is for, or against the above article; or other types of material that is not part of the above article.
In single article view: this article does have an associated “Leave a Reply” and “Enter your comment here…” comment box below this point. You should get used to where this comment box is located before you try and leave a comment for this article.