“Everything for VOCALOID”
Stage Name, Producer Name: neutrinoP
Twitter: ☆ﾉ彡 @neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子]
☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] and Tempo P are both co-founders of Vocalekt Visions the Band
Vocalekt Visions Has Closed Down (around 2013) or is in Hiatus– it is both a band and business…
The fall of Vocalekt Visions: “due to difficulties in Vocalekt Visions, a new team was formed called Synthesized Reality Productions.
From the “Ashes” a new group has emerged: Synthesized Reality Productions, http://www.facebook.com/SynthesizedRealityProductions/info, @SRealityP
Quote from SRP “We are SRP from some of the Former member of the ‘Vocalekt vision’ Live holographic show team, We have started a new group to make sure the fans all over the world will be able to get a holograph Vocaloid show. We as a team are here to bring you the best show possible. All over the world!“
Tweets indicate that neutrino_P ( aka. Miki Branescu ) is still good friends with Tempo P; so perhaps there’s a good chance that they will get to work on some music together at some future date.
John M Ward (@John_M_Ward) Has written some songs for neutrino_P (in fact neutrino_P has asked Gharr to check out his blog [webiste]: http://wwwjohn-m-ward.blogspot.co.uk/2013_08_01_archive.html) It’s quite likely that Mr Wards blog will be a good reference for updating this article. So keep an eye on his stuff also! Reference on what it’s like to write lyrics by John M Ward: http://wwwjohn-m-ward.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/a-new-career.html
Miki Branescu’s Interests: making life sized 3D Vocaloids dance and sing on stage in the most realistic way possible; and even make them show emotions in front of live audiences.
Artists Miki Branescu, neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] likes: Yui Horie 
Influences: Anime, J-pop, J-rock
☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] is enjoying himself, and doing something he really loves.
The Current Location of ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子]: Hunedoara – Romania
“☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] and Tempo P are co-founders of the ‘Vocalekt Visions the Band‘ that was formed in 2011.” Vocalekt Visions closed or went into Hiatus in 2013. From those ashes, rose a new group called SRP that includes some previous members from Vocalekt Visions.
Friday, 25 November 2016 (GMT+2) Romania; The big 44
Saturday, 26 November 2016 (GMT+2) Romania: “This thing is really good! HBD to me! (a day later) 😂🎉”
- Focus on Music, and Gumi comes first after survival.
- Withdrawal from SRP and intention of dropping co-ownership of it as well.
- No longer a page admin for SRP
- Health issues, and poverty have become a very serious problem to survival, and certainly making/producing music, and focusing on Gumi extremely difficult. If you want to help out Miki Branescu, in any way—now might be the time… anything will probably help.
- It seems that some of the locals are giving Miki Branescu a hard time as his health has seriously declined. Some of the locals might always act silly, but now Miki Branescu may find it harder to find the energy to complain about it (except briefly on twitter). He’s also finding harder to just get outside, to take a walk, and do the things he once did; including participating in live vocaloid concerts 😦
- For many people it may be hard to imagine what a musician/producer does, or the large contributions Miki Branescu makes to Romania because of his music and art form. Many people also don’t understand how a business operates or non-profit as opposed to being employed. The new creative commons, open source, and artists promoting themselves rather then being promoted by big labeles it new to our era, and will most likely continue to expand as a sector.
- It would be sad if people don’t realize that Miki Branescu has intentionally, or unintentionally raised awareness of, and produced a very positive opinion about Romania on a global scale. Miki Branescu is also a part of the new emergent cultures that work in the new economies (that does not always involve money—YouTube producers for example), and the newly formed global communities that thrive on the internet, and form organizations all over the world—to make it possible for Vocaloid Concerts to occur all over the world for example. Miki Branescu has also contributed a great deal to the Vocaloid Community, that exists not only in Japan, but all over the world. He should be thanked for his amazing contributions.
☆ﾉ彡 Neutrino P (Miki Branescu) has become increasingly sick, because of existing illnesses. He suffers from possibly open wounds, and an existing heart condition that may include strokes.
His financial status is not good and he has problems finding the money to get food, disposables, medicines, and medical attention. He has asked for money and donations.
He seems to resist any mention of connection with his music and money, possibly not wanting that, or finding the handling of money donation (or other types of donations) controversial and difficult to manage—and often that path can have reoccurring costs, and also draws an artists attention away from creating music to selling (not really a easy task as it can have times when things seem very uncertain, and disappointing). Miki Branescu is also a keen supporter of creative commons (see below for more on this), and possibly of the global communities (the Vocaloid Community for example) that have become a reality with the realization of the internet.
☆ﾉ彡 Neutrino P declairs withdrawal from SRP, and the intention to drop co-ownership of it after September 2015. He will focus on Music, and Gumi first, after his survival.
“I’ve declared my withdrawal from SRP, and will also drop the co-ownership of it after #PMX2015 . Music and GUMI comes first after survival!” (ref: https://twitter.com/neutrino_P/status/630027392459931648)
#PMX2015 date set to September 5-7, 2015
“#PMX2015 September 5-7, 2015” (ref: https://twitter.com/PMXNews/status/583693519149142017)
☆ﾉ彡 Neutrino P Also announces that he is not longer a member of the page admins for SRP.
“After posting the announcement [withdrawal from SRP] on the official SRP page, I also removed myself from the page admins.” (ref: https://twitter.com/neutrino_P/status/630033570304815105)
Neutrino P was previously known as Neutrino006, and sometimes you may find references to this name instead.
Interview of ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] by Engloids  2013
Summary points of interview. It includes points about SRP and Vocalekt Visions that might interest to many people.
- Stage Name, Producer Name: neutrinoP
- SRP: “”Synthesized Reality Production (SRP) includes some members that were previously active in Vocalekt Visions.”
- Who Owns SRP: “Wolf Neve, he is a professional stage sound engineer, and musician too. Not just that he was the one that made awesome sounds on the Vocalekt Visions’ concert on stage, but he also collaborates with me in the Citizen 16 band (we two are Citizen 16, and industrial music genre band). And because VOCALOID is the music of the future, and we have so much in common, we decided to continue the legacy of Vocalekt Visions concert creation. And the group grew really fast, having now notorious names like EmpathP, Apparatus, Ruchii-P, YamiSweet, and many more, and we are planning to create many VOCALOID concerts starting this end of the year. The main focus for our debut is Pacific Media Expo 2013.” While the author can’t predict the organizational structure of SRP into the future, it should be mentioned that people like EmpathP, and possibly others might become very significant as the organization becomes more mature.
- SRP Live Concerts: The KickStarter was there to provide equipment that includes a “camera [that] is for live streaming purposes too!” To fans: this means that a Vocaloid concert can be streamed live to to a place near you!!! It’s very exiting to hear this news :D, as it means that SRP can hold concerts for everyone in this world. Perhaps Vocaloid fans can also celebrate live stream events by having additional entertainment, such as Cosplay, singing, dances, and showing of Vocaloid art.
- ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino P [流れ星P, P中性微子] would also like to thank the Vocaloids, who have the power to bring people from all over the world to work together because of their feelings, to be entertained, and to all those who put the effort into producing that Vocaloid entertainment.
- About Tempo-P & Vocalekt Visions: Tempo-Phad to move away to another part of America; but ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino P [流れ星P, P中性微子] hopes to work with him again. Perhaps a new nucleus for Vocalekt Visions will form there that includes ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino P [流れ星P, P中性微子].
- The Future Plans: producing independent music, and working with many other producers of music. So many stories come together to make the performances, music and songs.
- former professional stage pianist.
- As stage pianist, you are not always on stage, mostly below the stage.
- Miki Branescu stage name: neutrino P comes from the particle physics, a particle that we can not see; but we know is there; however, it also relates to the shows he performed at and knew the singers , live performers, and audience was there, even if he could not see them. The “P” for producer got attached later on.
- ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino P [流れ星P, P中性微子] admits he likes all the Vocaloids!!! But he has a special attraction to Gumi (Megpoid); her voice can sing in many languages including Romanian.
- Due to this love of using Gumi, ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino P [流れ星P, P中性微子] became friends “with the creator of GUMI, Mr. Murakami, who also supported him a lot! And neutrino P wishes to thank him for giving him the chance to create the official DEMO song of English GUMI voice bank.”
- ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino P [流れ星P, P中性微子] says it “feels great” to have his music included in the Vocaloid concerts. He also enjoys being a part of the Vocaloid community: “there are so many talented people out there, the VOCALOID community is blessed with pure and natural musical talent, which you can’t find it in the so called mainstream media.”
- Equipment: “YAMAHA DGX 505 with grade hammer keys (natural piano feeling), and I’m recording everything in Audition3 program. Occasionally, borrowing a guitar from a friend, but even the guitars are mostly played on that keyboard when a real guitar is not available. It takes a lot of patience, to obtain the desired sound and playing style, but the result is always a pleasure to listen to.”
- Vocals: “Also, because I’m having a lot of trouble to find my words, and because I’m expressing myself better in sounds than in words, I need to collaborate with creators for lyrics, which explains why I’m so opened for collaborating with people all around the world.”
- Creating Dancing & Singing 3D Vocaloids: Not mentioned in interview, but ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino P [流れ星P, P中性微子] has been gaining experience in producing dancing and singing Vocaloids for video and live show production. Some of the live show Vocaloids could end up being life sized!
- Favorite Producers: ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino P [流れ星P, P中性微子] mentions several in the interview, but it is unlikely to be even close to listing the full list of people (or groups) he likes: Mitchie_M, Utata-P, EmpathP, & Kentai-P.
- Due to my paralysis, I had to quit that life more than 17 years ago [mentioned in 2013]
- “VOCALOID is my new life, a new way of expressing my feelings, a new way of sharing my own experiences with the whole world. And like a well known VOCALOID artist said too (which is pure coincidence that we are thinking the same!): “VOCALOID saved my life!” , and not just once!”
A Milestone Event saw Vocalekt Visions (now closed) and ★ @VocaloidSongs having a one to one meeting–there will be a business person present at the meeting! His name is “Tomohide Ogata, President & CEO of AH-Software Co. Ltd.” An article about this event:
More stuff about Miki (☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子])
Miki (☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子]) is willing to collaborate with many different people from all over the world–he is a person who builds teams, or contacts, is willing to collaborate with other artists, and wants to be well known throughout the world (possibly his method of rapid advertising & marketing of his music).
Occasionally the author will do a cold-call on artists, asking them to collaborate with each other; Miki (☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子]) actually saw one of those cold-calls (a tweet on twitter) to a well known electric guitarist, and didn’t hesitate to mention he would love to work with this person–and that is just one example of how much effort Miki (☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子]) puts into networking and collaborative works.
Miki Branescu profile:
“Composer and sound engineer (and lots of other stuff). Also in search for collaborations for MMD motion for the real stage!” source: twitter accessed Feb 2013
Miki Branescu has suffered from heart problems in the past, but seems to have overcome any serious effects, or predictions made by the doctors. He’s continuing to be involved in the entertainment industry, and one could say he is a big influence on the Vocaloid music scene. 
Miki Celebrates Creative Commons 10th Anniversary
Miki decided to become a Vocaloid (song) producer and a music producer; or “went away to become a pro”– as some of his friends like to say. Others, perhaps pursuing their own interests–such as cosplay, MMD (Vocaloid Dance Models), or specialist areas such as graphics, dance, motion data, sound technicians, decided to join forces with Miki.
Miki is well known, as he makes really good music; and other producers like to use his music, and incorporate it into their shows or MMD (mikumikudance–3D Dancing Vocaloids) for example. Miku has a wide range of interests (*heavy metal* for example), and so may surprise his fans, and the music industry on occasions.
You can find out more about Vocalekt Visions here: ☆ Vocalekt Visions (now closed) [article]: http://wp.me/p10Tww-1Yj. The New organization that exists right now is called Synthesized Reality Productions, http://www.facebook.com/SynthesizedRealityProductions/info, @SRealityP
Amazing!!! Miki doesn’t claim to know how to speak Japanese, and so focuses on the sounds rather then the language: FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/neutrino006/info, source accessed Feb 2013.
☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] — Esoragoto [song/music]: https://soundcloud.com/shootingstar-p/esoragoto-vocaloid-neutrino #Vocaloid, http://vocalotracks.ssw.co.jp/us/
Miki learns by experimenting, and even his experiments often turn out sounding really, really good.
Gumi sisters lip sync experiment example
Original Song and Music with just artwork
You are the reason
【Megpoid English DEMO】 You Are The Reason FULL Ver.
Miki has shown an interest in this forum for some reason: http://www.vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F39397-vocalekt-visions%2F and it may be a method of promoting Vocalekt Visions possibly.
For the moment the author thinks this article gives a overview of Miki, but there probably could be a lot more written about him.
The first music Gharr listened to from Neutrino P is located in this article: ♬ Miku ❤❤❤, To the scientist who lost his job due to a – neutrino [song/music]: http://vimeo.com/24029442 via ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子]
Shortened link to article: The Entertainer called: Miki Branescu, neutrinoP, ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] “Everything for VOCALOID” [article]: http://wp.me/p10Tww-1Qa
Please Note: the details of Miki Branescu’s social media contacts may change as he becomes more well known.
Listed Reference Sources Article for some information in this article
 Source FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/neutrino006/info accessed Feb 2013
 In an online interview, it was mentioned that Miki Branescu and Tempo P did not always agree on everything. It should be noted however that Vocalekt Visions went from being a band to “professional VOCALOID music production company in the United States (or possibly world wide, as members exist everywhere).” This is a online radio interview: http://youtu.be/ByNKFW4QoWg [26:17 to 26:30] accessed Jan 2013. The interviewer does admit they are just joking, and they are probably just poking ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] to let him know that they would really love to have him to come over and visit the United States of America–and Aki is also probably quite keen to get a chance to interview him as well 🙂
 ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] is interviewed by Engloids: http://engloids.info/feature/interview-neutrino/; accessed 2013.
 “After Vocalekt Visions:” http://wwwjohn-m-ward.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/after-vocalekt-visions.html
General List of References
- Japanese: Earned name + His NeutrinoP = ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子]
- G+: https://plus.google.com/117427752989073320372/posts, Shortened link to G+ for Miki: http://bit.ly/14yA4Nm
- The twitter account for Miki is a little harder to track down: @neutrino_P, https://twitter.com/neutrino_P
- FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/neutrino006
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/neutrino006
- Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/neutrino006
- Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/branescumiki
- Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/neutrino
- HTML using anchors (for reference section for example)
- Placing Google Maps
- Using Div Tag with CSS margin left [80 px]to align Google Map. Later decided to use CSS auto-calculation style=”margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;width:75%;” The 75% value was found by starting at 70% (through using eye, thumb, and screen) and experimenting by increasing this value
- Superscript: http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_sup.asp
Reference Tweets From NeutrinoP
These tweets are preserved here as they can be deleted or even lost as newer tweets make it harder to access them!
These tweets are listed here to show how strongly NeutrinoP = ☆ﾉ彡 neutrino_P [流れ星P, P中性微子] feels about Vocalekt Visions, and the above radio program mention of differences between neutrino_P and Tempo P (if they ever existed), are dwarfed by neutrino_P’s desire to be a part of Vocalekt Visions–which he also co-founded.
- “Thanks for the share. But can change the tags to Vocalekt Visions please? Thank you ^^)” Tweet Reference accessed 2013: https://twitter.com/neutrino_P/status/298880736709197824
- “@Gharr_home Don’t need to edit the videos hahaha. Just please put as tag “Vocalekt Visions” instead of “neutrinoP” or “流れ星P ” XDDD Thanks” Tweet Reference accessed 2013: https://twitter.com/neutrino_P/status/298880736709197824
- “@Gharr_home Sorry, if, people would know that Tempo P + neutrinoP = Vocalekt Visions, would be easier hahaha ^^;)” Tweet Reference Accessed 2013: https://twitter.com/neutrino_P/status/298892652500381696
- “@Gharr_home Our Official YouTube channel here http://tinyurl.com/am5jalk ^^)” and this YouTube tinyurl expand to: “http://www.youtube.com/user/TempRecord.” reference Tweet: https://twitter.com/neutrino_P/status/298894826152284161
- “[GUMI] Secret Princess [VOCALOID3]: http://youtu.be/XXQ-S2QLzbc, http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19911034, #sm19911034 #Vocalekt” Tweet Reference accessed 2013: https://twitter.com/neutrino_P/status/299131036716126209
- The hash tag above: #sm19911034 is connected to a number in the nicovideo: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19911034.
—End of Article—
Material below this point may or may not be supported by the article, author, or any of those people or organizations that may be mentioned in the above article.
Any material below this point could be adverts; endorsements; paid to click sites (often they may try and trick you into clicking on them using graphics and/or words, or false comment boxes for example); misleading material; material that is for, or against the above article; or other types of material that is not part of the above article.
In single article view: this article does have an associated “Leave a Reply” and “Enter your comment here…” comment box below this point. You should get used to where this comment box is located before you try and leave a comment for this article.