World Wide Operation
Interested in promoting, working with, or teaming up with you.
Gharr is both a name of an informal self-organizing team and the nick-name, real name, or family name of those who represent that team.
This Bio is in the public forum because the chance to work on many future projects with you, or to get a chance to assist you is really important to Gharr. This Bio is proudly tailored and designed just for “The Venus Project”: http://www.thevenusproject.com/ and the people that make it all possible.
This longer Bio is also here to let you take a better measure of who Gharr is. It does this through the fun and innovative use of “Traits”, rather than a long list boring references, technical rules, training, and agreements that resulted from meetings.
If you don’t know what The Venus Project is, or you would like to know more about it, then feel free to check out this video
The documentary Paradise or Oblivion, produced by Roxanne Meadows, introduces the culmination of Jacque Fresco’s work, and viable solutions for the future.
A ROXANNE MEADOWS PRODUCTION
A DOCUMENTARY DIRECTED BY ROXANNE MEADOWS, WRITTEN BY JACQUE FRESCO, ORIGINAL MUSIC BY CARLY PARADIS, EDITED BY ROXANNE MEADOWS & ASSISTANT JOEL HOLT
“PARADISE OR OBLIVION”
OFFICIAL (48 MIN) [DOCUMENTARY]
Shortened link to video: ”Paradise or Oblivion” Official (48 min) [documentary]: http://youtu.be/KphWsnhZ4Ag #thevenusproject #RBE @frescotweets
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR PARADISE OR OBLIVION: http://www.paradiseoroblivion.com/
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE “PARADISE OR OBLIVION” OFFICIAL TRAILER (48 MIN DOCUMENTARY) AT THE ABOVE WEBSITE AND IT COMES IN SEVERAL LANGUAGES (SUCH AS AFRIKAANS, ARABIC, CZECH, FRENCH, GREEK, GERMAN, HEBREW, HINDI, PERSIAN FARASI, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, AND SO ON)
Gharr realizes that you might not want to deal with someone or an organization that has no personality and is simply a blank piece of paper. Gharr does in-fact have lots of personality and wants you to feel comfortable when communicating on an individual or organizational level.
This rather long section deals with branding and personal traits that currently shine through the organization called Gharr and the people that you deal with on a personal level.
TRAITS OF GHARR
- Organizational Structure: Gharr is permanent part of an informal self-organizing team. Thus views and actions are rarely personal, but personalities do shine through because of core members to the team. This is why Gharr has a personality to you.
- Contact Details:
Transient Traits (will try to maintain these traits, but may vary without notice)
Most groups and organizations do appear to have permanent traits (organizational personalities) that their leaders and staff try to adhere to–this is called branding of the organization. Gharr is an informal self-organizing team, and currently can not guarantee that the transient traits will be permanent–that the organization of the team, and personality of Gharr will seem to indefinitely remain static to those outside the team.
The formal branding of the (informal self-organizing) group that makes up Gharr can be found here:
- Branding based on promoting stuff
- Branding as of Business to Business
Transient Positive Traits–The Personality Traits That Shine Through
This section gives some reasons as to why you should put some trust in Gharr and some things that might be of interest to you. No doubt you already:
- know Gharr
- have been helped by Gharr
- probably have had the opportunity to directly communicate with Gharr
- read what Gharr has written
- have worked with Gharr on one or more project or are still doing so
TRAITS ARE HERE TO GIVE SOME PERSONALITY TO GHARR
Gharr as an individual representative or as a group “huddle” does have a personality. The representative for Gharr can not act outside the entire group’s wishes (even when some of the groups members have left and are no longer official members). The behavior of the representative that is also nicknamed or named Gharr, is based on previous agreements that are represented here as personality “traits,” rather than as a boring list of agreements.
While some of you may feel this is a strange way to handle things, the fact is many organizations train their public contact people to behave in a certain way–that is why you can depend on the same enjoyable experience at that restaurant, repair shop, or even at your local club meeting. With Gharr, there is no training, it is based on an understanding of what agreements have been made.
The following list of characteristics that are applicable to Gharr–the organization. However each member of Gharr is their own person, and has their own lifestyle, so it would be unwise to assume this list applies to a particular person–just as when customer service people leave work, they also tend not to wear their uniform at home.
- Privacy: respects the rights to privacy, as this is a pathway to free speech, and on the internet it allows you to be whoever you want to be.
- Non-Charismatic Group: While personalities of core members of a group (and who you contact most) come through, the person you contact is part of a team, and has been given the right to represent the group. This is simply the nature of an informal self-organizing team; and yes that representative person actually has the nick name Gharr or is actually named Gharr.
- Tech-Navigator: Likes to learn about, review and evaluate new materials, energy sources, technology, theory, programming, data structures (information) and ideas
- Entertainer: Regardless of if through fashion, arts, music, entertainment is the aim.
- Audience Host: The aim of entertainment is to entertain. Listening and understanding ones audience as a host is quite important. It is only through this way that one can truly reach out and make a heart-felt contact with the audience. The audience is extremely influential on what Gharr does with time and resources.
- Decisive: Gharr will whenever possible give priority to helping The Venus Project; as stated here: It’s Official, The Venus Project and The Zeitgeist Movement have split up: http://bit.ly/eHpaIs , http://pear.ly/QA0H.
- Host that welcomes people: Whether inviting people to join The Venus Project: http://www.thevenusproject.com/, fan clubs like ☆ JKT48: http://wp.me/s10Tww-jkt48, pearltree teams: Unofficial-TVT Teams http://pear.ly/UiE9 , http://pear.ly/bmeHP, Unofficial TZM-Teams: http://pear.ly/bmesX or trying help people out with their projects, Gharr aims to do it in the most friendly manner possible.
- Guide: Helping new people get adjusted to being part of The Venus Project: http://www.thevenusproject.com. Gharr prefers most communications to be public, as The Venus Project should have a sense of community; so that we can all feel we are all welcome and valued members of this group. This extends to other organizations (including the zeitgeist movement: http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/) and groups such as the Non-Official Pearltrees TVP-Teams & TZM-Teams: http://pear.ly/UiE9, http://pear.ly/bmeHP, http://pear.ly/bmesX.
- World Protector: In this world if things are not right then something should be done about it. Supporting all those groups and people trying to make this world a better place.
- De bonno Fan: Creative Thinking, and Brain storming stuff like creating words, & acronyms when non exist like IMNT (http://bit.ly/b7EHAu).
- Engineer: Formal qualifications (classed as scientist in some countries). Note: each member of Gharr has their own skill sets, but not all of those skills or things these people create may be available for use by The Venus Project or other groups.
- Creative Artist: Musicians, artists, crafts-people, fashion-people, and Band Members are part of the informal self-organizing group that forms Gharr. They strongly influence what Gharr does in both time resources and defining of “branding: http://pear.ly/RkGP.”
- Team Former: Likes to take note of your interests and what you like to do for possible future projects or pass on project mentions to you that might be of interest.
- Informal Team Member: Prefers to join teams through non-formal, self organizing channels. This upsets the chain of command, but this is how self forming, creative teams work best and can also be a direct customer-request solution.
- “Golden Times Business” Resume-Bio: Destination orientated: focus on positive things; does not talk about negative things; how else can you move forward?
- Track Record: Gharr has been around for quite some time. Likes projects and talks where both parties walk away happy and feel they have won a good deal. This is not an accident–gharr has chosen projects that are most likely result in this situation (such as promoting others).
Transient Minus Traits–The Personality Traits That Shine Through
- Representative of Group: Limited time is available for each person or group. Obviously one might think that it’s more easy to deal with an individual rather than a group because you can demand all their attention, time, and resources–who else would they want to serve? OMG… that’s got to be a big minus 😉
- Anti-Authority: We have the technology to solve a lot of the worlds problems–why are we not doing it? Doesn’t like the chain of command, laws, wars, starvation, government, and big brother (not global cybernetic helpers) are not welcome–but currently causes a lot of pain & suffering to enforce this ideal–but don’t ask about it (see “Golden Times Business” Resume-Bio)
- Shell Shocked: Stress can make us act irrationally at times. Stress can also result in what seems to us (who do not understand and/or suffer from that stress) to be irrational behavior; when in fact it’s not so. Long term stress effects (& affects) our health; Also see anti-authority & enforcing it–don’t ask about it (see “Golden Times Business” Resume-Bio)
- Unpredictable Life: Unable to predict when resources, time, or sleep will be available due to the alternate, but official power structures and alternative, but official commercial laws & resultant alternative, but official punishments in society. If you need to ask Gharr to do something–then it should have already be done. Gharr works with passion, and tries to anticipate what you want.
GHARR IS INTERESTED IN TEAMING UP WITH YOU TO GET THAT PROJECT DONE
Last edited in Dec 2017
Shortened link to bio: Gharr’s Bio for The Venus Project [bio]: http://wp.me/p10Tww-1xG
—End of Bio—
Material below this point may or may not be supported by the article, author, or any of those people or organizations that may be mentioned in the above article.
Any material below this point could be adverts; endorsements; paid to click sites (often they may try to trick you into clicking on them using graphics and/or words, or false comment boxes for example); misleading material; material that is for, or against the above article; or other types of material that is not part of the above article.
In single article view: this article does have an associated “Leave a Reply” and “Enter your comment here…” comment box below this point. You should get used to where this comment box is located before you try to leave a comment for this article.