World Wide Operation
Promoting people, and being an entertaining performer
Interests: (Being an Entertainer, Performer, Creator, Designer, Host, Speaker, Guide, Facilitator, Moderator, Consultant), Human Rights, Free Speech, Business, Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computers and Micro-Controller Design, Programming, Small Business Management, Marketing, Astronomy, Space Exploration, Science, Music, Music Production, Vocaloids, UTAU, CeVio, Video Production, Art, Poems, Books, RPG, Games, Products, Services, People, Actors, Dancers, Fashion, & Miku Hatsune ♥♥♥.
- Twitter: @Gharr_home
- Mastodon: @gharr
- Blog: https://gharrhome.wordpress.com
- Website: (currently none)
- Pearltrees: http://pear.ly/QfJ9
Gharr is currently made up of several organizations that work in very different areas.
Organization 1) If you like your stuff to be promoted, understood, or discussed, then this organization may help you do that:
⭐ “I like to promote people by staying in the background and making you the star!”
⭐ “I like to being an entertainer, and performer (a creator, designer, host, speaker, guide, facilitator, moderator, and even a consultant), but sometimes that means just standing back, and letting the show go on, which is totally okay, it’s part of being a good host. Let the stars shine if they want to.”
- Branding based on promoting stuff
- Branding as of Business to Business
⭐ “I like to make things happen, form teams, and work on projects.”
⭐ “I like to being an entertainer and performer (a creator, designer, host, speaker, guide, facilitator, moderator, and even a consultant), but sometimes that means supporting The Venus Project, and a Resource Based Economy: not only just seeking the things we all want—a common ground, but also pointing out the good things about #TVP, and a #RBE .”
To the people I work for: The #Techno Chans, & Vocaloid Fans
- Gharr tries to respect privacy as much as possible, and to allow people to be whomever they want to be, and to say whatever you want to say. #Freedom of #Speech
- Gharr often says the #Techo #Chans (young at heart) are my bosses, and that is true. You are the reason as to why I am here, and do what I do.
- Gharr works for the audience, to put a smile on their faces, to make a nurturing, and caring environment, and to allow people to be whomever they want to be on the internet.
- Change is happening, and things can get really bad if we don’t feel we can talk to one another in an honest way.
- We need become a mature global community that no longer needs, or tolerates hunger, and homelessness, lack of education, or lack of access to medical care, unnecessary human suffering, and war, as we have done in the past… because of the lame excuse there is not enough money to go round… especially now that monetary system is failing.
- There are still people working on allowing people to be whomever they want to be on the internet, and to say whatever they want. Gharr will be working on a project to find such places, and start working from such places. I hope to see you there.
- Discuss good ideas, and solutions to the world’s problems; and to talk about what type of future we want for ourselves, and our children.
- Unless being in a debate, or critically analyzing things, to be entertaining, and being a performer (as a creator, designer, host, speaker, guide, facilitator, moderator, and even a consultant). I like the idea of making you smile, to make you feel good, and perhaps when we part, you will leave feeling happy, or at least having enjoyed your time with me. To be a good host for my guests. To be a friend if possible, to those that I have known for a while.
- Feel the art of creating, and designing, as well as the marketing aspect of those things can be entertaining, an a performance in itself. Certainly witnessing all the things musicians do to make music can be considered an event in itself for example.
- To always try to find things that are common ground… with those, who my support for The Venus Project, and a Resource Based Economy results in us having different ideologies, cultures, or belief systems.
- Some find a world without armies, borders, money, and leaders a very difficult concept to accept, and even think it will never happen.
- Others find it difficult to accept automation, even if it is happening everywhere.
- Others feel that plants must grow in the ground, and there is no other way.
- Still others find it upsetting that meat might be 3D printed and grown in vats… if we still eat meat in the future.
- Things are changing all the time for us, but some want things to remain as they are, and panic if change of any kind is discussed, we are not suppose to have “deep” thoughts and should remain quite, and say nothing, is the impression I get when interacting with such people, and they express themselves.
- We all find change stressful, and difficult to accept on various levels. Talking about change can also be difficult.
- If we get a Resource Based Economy in the future, IMO a effort will be made to let people grow plants in the ground if they want to do that, to live with minimal technology if they want to, and if they don’t want to discuss our future at the forums that will exist in a Resource Base Economy, as change will continue to happen, then that will also be okay.
Last edited in Jul 2018
Shortened link to Bio: Gharr’s Short Bio [bio]: http://wp.me/p10Tww-1xM
—End of Bio—
Material below this point may or may not be supported by the article, author, or any of those people or organizations that may be mentioned in the above article.
Any material below this point could be adverts; endorsements; paid to click sites (often they may try to trick you into clicking on them using graphics and/or words, or false comment boxes for example); misleading material; material that is for, or against the above article; or other types of material that is not part of the above article.
In single article view: this article does have an associated “Leave a Reply” and “Enter your comment here…” comment box below this point. You should get used to where this comment box is located before you try to leave a comment for this article.