Coldplay – Paradise (Peponi) African Style (Piano/Cello) Cover – The Piano Guys ft. Alex Boye [song/music]:
Shortened link to article: ♬ Coldplay – Paradise (Peponi) African Style (Piano/Cello) Cover – The Piano Guys ft. Alex Boye [song/music]: http://wp.me/p10Tww-Qn
Because this video is attracting the attention of Coldplay fans and possibly Keir Dullea fans: some additi0nal articles have been added (references included also).
LOL, the Coldplay band is sick of explaining that “Mylo Xyloto” means absolutely nothing: http://ryanseacrest.com/2011/10/24/coldplays-will-champion-is-thoroughly-sick-of-expaining-the-title-mylo-xyloto-audio/
If you like keeping up with the band then here might be some places to do just that:
- Keep up with the events that Coldplay will be attending: http://www.facebook.com/coldplay?sk=events
- Coldplay’s website also give out news: http://coldplay.com/site.php that might be of interest.
This seems a odd spot to talk about the band “Coldplay” but apparently the music from the piano guys is drawing comments from fans of the Coldplay band to this place; so here goes:
The Band called Coldplay
The band has been in existence since January 16th 1998
Band Interests: the people
Members of the band Coldplay
It should be noted that while fans like to know all sorts of thing about the stars; the stars however don’t necessarily like to release personal family information to the public as the private lives of the stars might differ significantly from the image they put forward in show-business.
The band was formed by a bunch of friends at university; and they were:
- Guy Berryman “The very handsome one who plays bass”
- Jonny Buckland “The wise one who plays guitar”
- Will Champion “The frightening one who plays drums”
- Chris Martin “The other one, who sings”
The band also makes special mention of Phil Harvey: “The wise, handsome, frightening one who tells us what to do” [facebook: accessed 2012]
Chris Martin – lead singer/guitarist/pianist
The oldest of five children. His father was Anthony Martin and mother was Alison Martin (music teacher).
He has also become involved in politics at times and even criticized the government:
- “Oxfam’s Make Trade Fair campaign. He personally traveled to Ghana and Haiti to meet farmers and view the effects of unfair trade practices.” [wiki accessed 2012]
- “Vocal critic of President George W. Bush and the war in Iraq.” [wiki accessed 2012]
- Supporter of political candidates–possibly in line with political criticism.
Jonny Buckland – Lead guitarist
- Grew up with his brother and is reported as being shy
- His brother encouraged him to play music
- He’s often called “Jonny Boy” by Chris, who also made this famous quote: “There would be no Coldplay music without Jonny Buckland.”
- Experienced a major move of household to new area at a young age
- Was a vegetarian for a time but gave it up while on tour in Japan
Guy Berryman – Bassist
- Born in Scotland
- His father was a engineer and that might have been what influenced him to take up engineering in university. He found engineering difficult (many do) and shifted to architecture–he did not finish his studies due to commitments in the band
- Marathon runner
- Has experience with running a business and shows interests in getting into business or starting a company
- Known to be “soft spoken” whatever that means. He is media shy and doesn’t like attention
Will Champion – drummer
- Born in England
- Parents were teachers who encouraged him to learn music
- Father was professor of archaeology and his mother a Doctor of Prehistoric Archaeology–so perhaps that means his parents had a life like Indiana Jones?
- Very entertaining person
References for Coldplay
- http://coldplay.wikia.com/wiki/Chris_Martin [accessed 2012]
- Sing 365 dot com [accessed 2012]
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonny_Buckland [accessed 2012]
- http://www.wikicoldplay.com/Jonny_Buckland [accessed 2012]
- Jonny Buckland’s equipment [accessed 2012]
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Berryman [accessed 2012]
- http://www.wikicoldplay.com/Guy_Berryman [accessed 2012]
- http://www.facebook.com/coldplay?sk=info [accessed 2012]
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Champion [accessed 2012]
- http://www.wikicoldplay.com/Will_Champion [accessed 2012]
Why this actor belongs here with coldplay, I have no idea. Let’s just ignore it and get on with describing this person.
- Born in the United States of America: Cleveland, Ohio
- Son of two bookstore owners
- While Keir Dullea had been recognized for his work in films, he prefers stage work
- Lived through turbulent era of Vietnam War
- Married four times
American actor best known for the character of astronaut and scientist David Bowman whom is the last survivor of the crew aboard the spaceship Discovery. He survives by defeating the intelligent supercomputer HAL 9000.
David Bowman whom Keir Dullea portrayed in the 1968 film 2001: A Space Odyssey, is eventually confronted by a “monolith” that transforms him into something else.
References for Keir Dullea
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keir_Dullea [accessed 2012]
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001158/bio [accessed 2012]