This is an old article, and some of the hyperlinks may be out of date.
- 📌 “Famous traveller (130 countries +); Celeb. photographer; Author: several books; Blogger; TV host.” ~ @alexzhdanov, http://starsbook.ru
- 📌 Александр Жданов (@alexzhdanov) is an author, so check out his books [website]: http://starsbook.ru/ (in Russian language) #photographer
- 📌 Александр Жданов (@alexzhdanov)—How to start a career at the age of 14 // Как начать карьеру в 14 лет [interview]: https://youtu.be/afIGShYdsDA
Please note that I had to use translators for this bio, so it may have factual errors. Please check with Mr Zhdanov or his representatives if you need accuracy in the details here and in the rest of this article.
Professionally engaged in photography since 1998. Shooting music shows, parties, concerts and reportage Portrait photography – among my priorities, but I like other genres of photographic art, such as, for example, shooting a wedding or a landscape.
- graduated from Leningrad State University Journalism School with honors
- Involved in television at a early age and possibly interviewed high profile “people, artists, celebrities,” (on television I assume). This gave Mr Zhdanov experience he could later use in his university course and in his every day work.
- Has worked as a personal photographer for Sergei Lazarev
- Has worked at many of Eurovision events as a photographer.
From what I can get from the translator programs (these programs give me the impression of staring into a murky crystal ball–where I never get a real clear picture) Alexander Zhdanov is a well-known professional photographer. What is confusing I guess is that it appears he is using that same background for his books .
If I have managed to understood the translators garbled messages properly, then the two books are not totally based on fiction, rather they almost certainly have some very real elements of “the paparazzi life” and insights into the lives of the famous mixed in with the story.
Book Author: Mr Zhdanov has written two books at least, they are:
- Paparazzi: a strange success
You can buy these books from this website: http://www.starsbook.ru/
You can also follow Mr Zhdanov on twitter: http://twitter.com/alexzhdanov
From what I can gather (and this may not be totally correct) Mr Zhdanov’s books allow the reader insight not only into the paparazzi life, but also insights into show business, and the very lives of the stars themselves.
Photographs Alexander Zhdanov Supplies Along With His Tweets
This is a sample of the things (pictures) that author, Mr Zhdanov, posts on twitter: http://twitpic.com/4uqlx2 — Blue at Eurovision 2011 with author Alexander Zhdanov.
The author of this web page article does not necessarily support the references content or advertising. If anyone feels offended by these articles please leave a note and the web-master will remove them if appropriate (The author thinks that this article can still work without them). The offending matter would need to be explicit adverts of violence, sex, illegal drugs, discrimination, or hate based adverts & articles that are not part of the reference article, but rather material that surrounds it–different countries have different standards and I’m still trying to understand what is normal in the Russian media, advertising and their thinking on this issue.
The author would also like to say that Russia is part of the world community and will most likely be a critical part of a world wide future efforts in the commercial use of space, the moon, mars and other space industries (such as asteroid mining and colonization)[Roscosmos]. As a part of the world community the author wants to hear what going on in Russia and what their businesses have to say[new-music-Russia].
Right now Russia already plays a world wide role in energy, products, the resources sector, tourism, entertainment, alternative energy, and reduction of pollution. There are many things missing in the examples above; including the sports that Russia is involved in. When reading and looking at videos about world wide events and business, it’s nice to see what the Russian media has to say about it.
Thank you for taking an interest in Alexander Zhdanov, his book, and this article on him.