Interests include: Business, Engineering, electronics, electrical engineering, computers and micro-controller design, programming, Small business management, marketing, astronomy, space exploration, science, music, music production, Vocaloids, UTAU, CeVio, video production, art, poems, books, RPG, games, products, services, people, actors, dancers, fashion, & Miku Hatsune ♥♥♥.
“I like to promote people by staying in the background and making you the star!”
- Twitter: @Gharr_home
- Blog: gharrhome.wordpress.com
- Website: http://gharr.bravesites.com/ (changed in August 2012 to new website)
- Pearl trees: http://www.pearltrees.com/electronics
Describing the Meaning of a Business to Business Relationship
A brief word from the founder of Gharr.
What the founder of Gharr refers to as a business to business relationship is defined by the idea that Gharr (& Gharr_home) will be a non-profit organization that is only one of the many ventures The founder of Gharr intends to manage. Many of the other ventures will be profit driven businesses. The founder of Gharr feels that giving things to the world community makes him feel better, develops a sense of community, and good vibes with those who do volunteer work for Gharr, or receive some benefit from Gharr’s work.
For the rest of this document, I (the founder of Gharr) will let Gharr tell you how things work, thank you.
Greetings from Gharr
In this document I try to answer questions you might have.
This Business to Business Statement along with my branding statement is held in the pearl-trees: http://pear.ly/RkGP
I realize you may have no idea how twitter, blogs or websites work. While I do promote people, It will only be a minor part of getting the word out there about you. On twitter having 1,000,000 followers means nothing if you don’t connect with them; as one person whose message got RT (re-tweeted) by a person who had over a million followers found out when he got no additional followers or RT’s from this amazing opportunity.
I don’t ask you to be my friend–I am just doing my own thing–but some of you do tweet me to feel out who I am before moving on to other things, and that is really cool. In reality to get the word out about your stuff you probably want to make contact with around 1000 people like me, and the only way to do that is to automate your stuff with-out being annoying in a spam kind of way. If you get 1000 people like me to tweet your stuff that is 1000 X 2000 = 2,000,000 potential people who get to hear your stuff and that has got to be worth it. Please don’t expect much from the promotional efforts of just me, I really only have a very small impact, some of that is up to luck, and who I have made an effort to get to know, or impress!
Founder of Gharr statement
Exactly what Gharr is will be discussed later
Gharr caters to people who have little interests outside their family, friends, and associates. These are Gharr’s core customers.
This means you (as another business in most cases) are most likely not Gharr’s core interest despite the amount of attention Gharr might give you!
Another much larger bunch of groups receive less attention then a business to business relationship. These people and organizations are also promoted to a lesser degree—mostly through re-tweets. For about 200 of them, time is also taken to read their blogs & websites.
Where do you fit into the aims of Gharr
Gharr has chosen you, your group or organization so that Gharr can:
- Promote you
- Spread the word about your information, products, works, services, messages, ideas or writings
- Get more people to follow you
- To get people or organizations notice you and who are significant to your future plans. They may be people or organizations:
- That want to work with you.
- Potential employers.
- That want to invest money or effort into you or your services and/or products—this includes your art and music if that is what you do.
- That wish to promote you or to put in a good word to people who might be interested in you.
In return Gharr gets the following things from you (hopefully)
- Glitz & glamor from being given the chance to promote you, spread your message, etc.
- Stuff about you is attention grabbing, interesting, unusual, or entertaining enough to make people take notice of Gharr, and ultimately all the people who Gharr promotes, spreads a message for, etc.
- When people are interested in Gharr, some of them follow what this person writes–which is often about you. It is hoped that some of these people (or most of them) will follow you since you are the source of that interest!
- To learn from this voluntary business model and translate that learning to profitable business ideas
- To benefit the community
- To remain in operation for as long as possible and to do the majority of work at a no cost basis (but donations may become a feature in the future)
- To catch the attention of a large group of people some of the time rather than all of the time. Rather then catching the large groups attention in one go, the large group will be divided down into segments based on interest and it is the attention of those segments that will be gained ( one at a time in a sequence of some sort)
- To promote, serve, help a selected group (that is much smaller than the total number of followers on twitter for example). While the attention of this group of people is not required, it will help Gharr coordinate events and messages about them–for promotions and tours for example
- To improve everything Gharr does
- To gain a network of volunteers that work together and support the general aims of Gharr to promote, help, spread ideas, messages, services and products.
- To make strategic partnerships with people who will advance the “industry’ that Gharr is involved in, or will be involved in.
Gharr depends on volunteers. Gharr (& Gharr_home) will be a non-profit organization.
Analytic searches and results of Gharr
While Gharr makes every effort to stay in the background and make you the star; some people, groups, governments, and businesses are analyzing Gharr for various reasons.
Whether you investigate Gharr for love, hate, money, politics, to build social networks, or to better understand Gharr by going to other sources: you should not take all sources of information at face value, most information in analytical forms are useless if you don’t fully understand the techniques used and/or if the information sources have not bothered to gain your trust over time.
Gharr wants you to think, and be independent. The skill of learning how to use other sources of information about a topic is critical, and Gharr encourages you to learn such skills–most of you should already have the foundations as you have written many stories, books, websites, blogs, reports, essays, and thesis. Many every day activities also require you to find trusted sources of information for gardening, cooking, work, and so on.
The way the economy is run; the way information is gathered and shared by spy-ware/marketing-programs (http://bit.ly/jRCedr); the way laws are applied; these are all examples of things that are outside the control of Gharr, and the branding that Gharr has given to you, and those information sources are not necessarily endorsed by Gharr as a result of this.
However if you get reports about Gharr performance on twitter for example, those reports are worthless if they do not also mention twitters faults and advantages as well. Twitter has a 2000 follower limit for example.
Thank you, to the people that do take an interest in Gharr; it is also hoped you will show an equal or even greater interest in the things Gharr promotes and shares.
What is Gharr?
- Gharr is here to help you, and he does this by staying in the background in most instances.
- Gharr is not actually a true person. Gharr certainly reflects many of the founder’s thoughts and feelings and personality. However Gharr seems to focus on the people this entity supports, helps, promotes or serves; and Gharr performs this task by mostly staying in the background.
- Gharr is ultimately a product of the various volunteers that have put in their opinions of what Gharr should do.
- Gharr seems interesting, wonderful and relevant to you some of the time but not all of the time. My guess is that 4/5 of the time you will find what Gharr says is uninteresting or even annoying.
- Since Gharr is not a real person, I suppose there is some logic to the fact that Gharr happens to be in love with, and totally faithful to Miku (a vocaloid). This love affair seems to annoy most people, but stops flirting and keeps things on a business like level. Gharr wants to catch us when we are in a thinking mode, or wanting to listen to some music. Thus Gharr tries to perpetually stay true to how a person may view this character to be like in real life.
- Gharr moves from topics relating to the extremely technical to the utterly silly or impossible without batting an eye. This is because Gharr is focussed on customer segments rather than the topic at hand. This is something few people realize or understand.
- No single person can take credit for what Gharr is, because numerous people have made contributions over time, to help develop the content that is delivered on twitter, websites, and blogs for example.
How long will Gharr help, assist or promote you?
- For as long as possible. There are no set dates to stop helping, assisting or promoting you.
- Gharr promotes a real lot of people, and organizations (including bands): so it’s possible that eventually you will fall out of focus as new material—that needs to be shared—comes in.
- We will make every effort to tell you if Gharr is unable to continue helping you should the occasion ever occur.
- Gharr puts in a lot of effort to help you and under no circumstances wants to annoy you or make you mad.
- Some questions Gharr asks you are based on promoting you, getting your message, product, or service out there. Generally this will only be done if Gharr thinks you like to chat occasionally–you certainly do not have to answer immediately if you don’t want to.
- We hope you will become too successful and rich to need Gharr’s help eventually!
Want to make direct contact with the founder of Gharr?
Feel free to leave a message with me (the founder of Gharr). It may take a week to get back to you. If you don’t hear from me by then resend the message, I won’t mind. I will make every effort to reply to your message. Well, perhaps I might not respond to every message if you are a spammer and I receive hundreds of messages of that type:
- http://gharr.bravesites.com/ (changed in August 2012 to new website)
Just make sure you mention that you want to get in contact with the founder of Gharr in you message–wherever you might leave it.
The founder has also left special messages for you here: http://gharrhome.wordpress.com/about/